How to download a book with Adobe Digital Editions?
Here is the procedure to follow if you want to transfer ebooks to your device:
- Install Adobe Digital Editions (ADE) on your computer.
To do so you need first to obtain an Adobe ID on their website:
- Download and install ADE
Open ADE: you will have to type your ID and authorize your computer to access ADE. This authorization is important to be able to use ADE.
- With ADE there are two possibilities: you can directly download an e-book using ADE (the document will then be directly in your ADE library) or you can download a file from a webshop and then drag it and drop it in ADE.
If you want to transfer an ebook from ADE to the Cybook Odyssey:
- Switch your Cybook Odyssey on and connect it to your computer
- ADE has to recognize the device and install it.
- Drag and drop the book you want on the icon of the Cybook Odyssey that has to appear on the left side of ADE.